top of page

Certification & Employment

Applying to D&H Flagging

The following are REQUIRED to apply for our Flagger/Traffic Control Laborer position: 

  • Valid Driver's License

  • Reliable, exclusive use personal vehicle

  • Phone with current data plan and voicemail setup

New Hire Orientation

During orientation we will provide you with information about our company philosophy, standards, and what to expect as a flagger/traffic control laborer employed by D&H Flagging. We hold screening interviews directly after orientation. Going through orientation does not guarantee employment with D&H Flagging, but we are always looking for hard working, motivated applicants. 

It's important that you bring two forms of identification to orientation. A valid driver's license along with either a social security card, passport, or birth certificate will do. Please remember to bring any current certification cards as well.  

Please fill out our online application and we will contact you concerning our next orientation. 

Flagger Certification Classes

Certification classes are currently being held only for clients, government agencies and D&H new hires.  

We will certify you upon being hired by D&H Flagging. 

D&H requires you to have the following equipment on every jobsite: 

  • Flagger Certification Card 

  • Retroreflective Stop/Slow Paddle 

  • ANSI Class III Retroreflective Vest 

  • Hard Hat (White, Orange, or Yellow ONLY) 

  • Over the ankle work boots of a solid material 

  • Navigation Tools (e.g. Waze, Google Maps, Apple Maps) 


We do sell hard hats, paddles, and safety vests at our office. 

Please complete our online application to get started. 

Flagger Cert Direct
bottom of page